I have changed a lot over the several years that I've been writing this blog. It's helped me connect to friends, express my opinions, and given me a creative outlet. Read, comment, like, repost, tweet, whatever you will.
Other random information people occasionally find interesting:
- Favorite book: You want me to choose just one? Currently: Station Eleven
- Favorite music: Again, how can you choose just one? As far as genres, I can include most of jazz, alternative, folk, bluegrass, classical, R&B, punk, synth pop, and classic rock.
- Favorite tea: Tazo Zen
- Favorite drink: Scotch Manhattan, preferably with Glenfiddich
- Favorite food: Cheese. Definitely cheese.
- Favorite place: Loganberry Books in Shaker Heights, Ohio. After a bad day, this is one of the few places can restore my faith in humanity and get me feeling human again.
- Favorite smell(s): Cinnamon, vanilla, mint, ginger, and the smell of my Nonna's homemade spaghetti sauce.
DISCLAIMER: These posts, this blog, and all of Lindsey Glorioso's other associated blogs/posts are her own thoughts (or those of the fellow authors contained therein) and do not reflect the opinions, beliefs, etc., of any employers, family members, or associations she may be affiliated with. Lindsey Glorioso is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com