Well, that was sufficiently vague. Sorry, guys. Maybe I'll work on putting my feelings on that topic into actual clear and concise words and I'll tell you one day.
In the meantime, here's what's going on.
- Wedding Plans (yes, capitalized) are going well.
- I recently talked to someone about this post and I am actually really proud of myself when I look back on the progress I made over the last year.
- We actually managed to get my car in the garage yesterday (I know, it's the little things). We've been struggling with this since we have a "one lane" driveway and I leave first in the morning, but we finally made it work (and I didn't hit his truck on my way out this morning).
- Started holiday shopping and crafting. I'm actually pretty excited with some projects I'm working on for friends and family. It's going to take a lot of work, but it will be so cool if I get them all finished.
- Trying to plan holiday time off. With Richard in school, the holidays will be our last chance to do vacation time before the wedding, so we're going to try to make the most of it.
Hope you all are well and sorry this update was a little lackluster.