In keeping with my tradition of not making unrealistic resolutions, here are my non-resolutions for 2014.
- Enjoy life to the fullest. Not a moment is to be wasted.
- Take more risks. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
- Make time for the laughter and the tears. A picture is not complete without both the shadows and the highlights.
- Allow myself to love, despite the risks and the pain, the highs and the lows all balance out in the end
- Put myself first. You're the only one who knows what you want.
- Give back more. It is only through giving back that we grow and gain things ourselves.