Saturday, September 14, 2013

I've Run Out of Metaphors

I was trying to think of some cutesy title, but really I'm just so fucking tired and it's not worth it at this point. (Also, exhaustion can be clearly illustrated by the fact that I've proofread this post three times and still am not sure I got all the typos.) Life has been running me ragged lately. If you've read any recent posts, you already know what's up.

Fortunately, it looks like things are -finally- starting to normalize. The insurance claim is being processed, my old car has been taken away and either has been auctioned off or is soon to be (still quite upset about this) and I slept through the night for the first time in almost three weeks on Thursday night.  


I even got a new car. I got a good deal, and the horrible situation that pushed me into car-shopping again didn't hold me back. I'm pretty happy with it, despite having to make a quick decision. Again. See below for the pictures of the new ride. 






Post a Comment