Sunday, July 7, 2013

Body Image, a compilation

First things first, as this is a recurring topic, I've added a page to this blog that is dedicated solely to the "body image" issue. I am always thinking, writing, and talking about this. It dominates the blogs I read, the books I read, and even my Pinterest boards, so I developed the page to bring together a number of resources as well as posts I've written. You can find the page by going to the top of whatever page you're on (on my blog) and look for "Body Image" in the horizontal navigation.

Secondly, if you have any resources you think would be beneficial to add, let me know and I'll be happy to add them. As it is right now, they're generally steered toward body image issues faced by fat heterosexual women (as that's where I fall), but I'd love to see it be fleshed out (lol!) to include resources beneficial to all.
Post a Comment