Sunday, June 2, 2013

Things That Irk Me

1) Colds that never go away - Actually, not so much a cold as this little tickle of a cough that refuses to leave and keeps me up at night.

2) People commenting on weight loss or gain (perceived or actual) as either conversation starters, compliments, or commendations of character - Seriously, guys. There is so much more to me than the circumference of my waist. But do my relatives ask me about my job? My life? Nope, they ask me about my weight. Fantastic.



3) Nail painting - I've been informed by some (apparently well-meaning?) people that I should do this more often. I informed them that it's a waste of time, money and patience for me to attempt this or to pay good money to have someone else do this when it's not a priority for me. I understand if it's something that makes you feel good, special, or even if it just brightens your day. In actuality, it just annoys me and I find it odd that it is perceived as something I "should" be doing.

This list could go on and on, but I'm going to stop it here. I probably need to improve my attitude, but I'm just trying to blow off some steam right now. I hope everyone enjoyed this fantastic weather!
Post a Comment