Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Facebook Break

I'm taking a break. I love Facebook. I really do. But lately it's gone a bit too far and it's been taking up too much time and energy. Am I the only one who struggles with this? It's not that I'm deleting my account. And I'm not going to completely forbid myself from checking it or reading. What I AM doing is cutting down on the posting.

I am a bit of a like/comment whore. I post stuff because I want people to interact with me and it. And when I don't get the response I'm expecting it's disappointing. And when I sat down and thought about it, it really was kind of sad.


So this is me cutting the apron strings. Temporarily anyway. Starting off with a week post-free and seeing where I go from there. If you need/want to get a hold of me, try the blog or phone. I'm hoping I'll be able to use this extra time to spend outside, write more or work on any number of the projects I've started but have yet to finish.
Post a Comment