Friday, December 28, 2012

Week Four Half Marathon Training Update

Ok, so this was actually originally posted here, but I wanted to share it on this blog as well so that you all can get an update, too.

"Ugh, this week was a letdown. So many excuses I could give for why I did not get out there and run as much or why I didn't even cross train (i.e., weather, tired, work, holidays, my phone died). But what it really came down to is that I was feeling lazy. I know! Such a horrible excuse. In fact, no excuse at all. It really showed in the few times that I actually did run/walk, too. My pace was slower, my distance shorter. I just need to get back into it and go back again. Hope to kickstart myself again tonight and tomorrow morning. Team training #5 down at the Towpath tomorrow morning.

Let me know if you ever want to come and check it out with me!"

BTW, any donations made on or before December  31st are TAX-DEDUCTIBLE!
Post a Comment