Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Month of Thanks - Week Three Partial

Phew, now that Week Two is finished (that was close!), I can move on to Week Three. Here are mine for Monday and Tuesday. First on my list (especially after this cold, cold morning) is...

1) Thankful for heat --as in indoor heating systems. As in the amazing radiators in my apartment that, when they're actually on, turn my little mousehole into a sauna.

2) Thankful for Jimmy John's Unwiches. So silly. I know. But they're awesome. And the only way that a gluten-free person can ever really enjoy a sub. But they're awesome. 

Oh, and I said I was going to do a 5 mile "turkey trot" on Thanksgiving morning but then I realized that's next week. Re-thinking that now. Hoping to still do it, but holy cow that came quickly!
Post a Comment