Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Month of Thanks - Partial Week Two

Alrighty, I just have a quick minute here and wanted to put these two out here for Monday and Tuesday.

1) Thankful for my car - It's a bit of a beater, but it's been very good to me recently. Thanks for sticking with me, Betsy!

2) Thankful that the election is going to be over tomorrow. HALLELUJAH! I'm so looking forward to not having to listen to (or avoid) all the negative campaign ads and the back-stabbing and the juvenile cat-fights. I've been meaning to set up my wifi and cable since moving into my new apartment and I just haven't been able to bring myself to do it because then I'll have to put up with all that crap. So now that it's finally going to be over, I can finally get back to regular life where I don't have to sneak around trying to avoid political rants at every turn. Granted, I'm still going to probably get that to some degree (thank you, highly polarized and politicized friend- and family- base...), but hopefully by this time tomorrow --or at least by next week, pretty please?-- it will all be over and done with!
Post a Comment