Monday, July 2, 2012

My Inner Overachiever

So, I think my inner overachiever has escaped.

I've started another blog. I have, indeed. I didn't want to overwhelm you with stuff you probably wouldn't be interested in reading. So, I'm just going to give you the run down on stuff here and you can decide what, if any, you choose to follow.

1. The Newest Blog - Gluten-Free in CLE: The newest blog is centered around gluten-free food. I've already kind of filled you in on this, but for health reasons (mainly: being allergic), I've gone completely gluten-free. This is the blog where I'm sharing recipes, gluten-free product reviews, restaurant reviews (with an emphasis on being gluten-free) and more.

2. The Old, But Hopefully Back Blog - Living and Learning: This is a blog about some chronic health issues that I'm trying to fight. It seems like it's going to be a bit more "raw" than anything I post here or on Gluten-Free in CLE, so follow at your own risk.

3. The Middle-Aged, But Still Cool Blog - Hear It Better: This bog is all about music reviews. I am still planning on updating it and expanding. Unfortunately, I got so annoyed with Torches by Foster the People that I took an impromptu unofficial sabbatical. It will be back.

Anyway, that's all I've got for today. It's a gorgeous day here (sun's shining, breeze is blowing) and I only have about two and half hours left until I'm home. It's a great day.
Post a Comment