Thursday, June 14, 2012

Zombies, Venting, and Prospecting

Lately there has been a lot of thinking and/or planning for the future. In business, it's called "development". In life it's called "stewing", or "wishful thinking", or "putting your nose to the grindstone" depending on where you are in life and who you've surrounded yourself with.

For me, it seems to be all three of those things combined. It's a lot of work, and a lot planning, plus a pinch of allowing yourself to hope and then hoping you haven't let your hopes get too high.

I'm not where I thought I would be, but I'm doing alright, I've got plans in the works, and I'm okay with that for now. For now.

____

As for Zombies: The "Zombies, Run!" app finally came out for Android. Now I just have to decide if spending $7.99 on a phone app is really worth it. I've never before purchased an app. Never wanted to, never needed to. But this one sounds awesome. And if it would keep me motivated? It might be worth the eight bucks in the long run...

____

Venting? Well... let's save that for another day.
Post a Comment