Monday, February 13, 2012

What Would You Do?

I always get annoyed with the little "inspirational" quotes that say things such as "You can do anything" or "What would you do if you knew you could not fail?". For one thing, the first one is wrong and the second one is ridiculous because there will always be failure. It's part of the process.

And yet... I've found myself asking these questions more and more. What would I do if I thought I could start from scratch? What would I do if I had the resources to pursue the dreams I've held in the back of my mind for god knows how long?

What would you do? Would you stay where you are? Would you get a new job? Go back to school? Give up and go live in an artists' commune? Is it possible to reach dreams when it's painful even just to think about them?
Post a Comment