Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I Hate the Holidays

Well, I’m back to my normal self. Apparently yesterday was the breaking point of the annual “try-to-ruin-her-holiday-spirit” game. All it takes is one imbecile driving an SUV, or a woman who can't stop complaining about line length, or over-sugared kiddies screaming their little heads off in public. I’m fed up. Fed up with the materialism, the excessive sweets, rich foods, and greediness. I’m just done. I can’t win. I can’t maintain a plastic holiday cheer smile for one more freakin’ day.

Call me a Grinch, I don’t care. My current plan is to hunker down in my mini-bunker of an apartment and ignore the world until January 2. Any one feel led to share their Y2K rations? C’mon, you know if you saved those up you’re still trying to get rid of them now. I promise not to steal all the toys and the roast beast from Whoville.

Post a Comment