Sunday, November 27, 2011

WinterFest 2011

Happy Holidays!

I usually try to limit the holiday posts to one or two around the week of, but I wanted to post some of the pictures from last night's tree-lighting in downtown Cleveland.

WinterFest is an annual event the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Downtown Cleveland lights up with holiday spirit and lights alike. Free carriage rides around the city, local product fairs, music, entertainment and more. The tree-lighting ceremony is a lot of fun for all ages.

Every year, my extended family all get several rooms with windows facing Public Square. It provides a great view, plus a place to rest between the running around.






On a different note, I just passed my fourth year blogging anniversary! My first post was published on November 18th, 2007.  A lot has happened since then and a lot has changed and I am still here writing away.
Post a Comment