Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunny Saturday

This past Saturday (err, yesterday) was awesome.  First I got my hair cut (Thank you, Crazy Mullets!), then met up with LD to catch the very end of Parade the Circle. Wandered around in the beautiful sunshine, enjoying the live music, and the coming together of a fantastic community.  It was a gorgeous day and it was wonderful to just get out and be among people. After Parade the Circle, we headed over to Little Italy for some gelato.

Mmm...  Spumoni Gelato! (And, yes, I made a mess...)

After Parade the circle and gelato, I headed to the Wolstein Center to watch some roller derby. There is nothing like a good derby bout to finish off the day. Granted, it would be even better if I was actually playing, but beggars can't be choosers, eh?
Post a Comment