Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Green Beer Day

...a.k.a. The-Day-When-Everyone-And-Their-Brother-Calls-Themselves-Irish

I for one am not doing the green beer, nor kegs and eggs. I'm just looking to go home, make some corned beef and call it a day. Granted, I did have a shot of whisky last night in honor of the day. Good stuff. :)

Went back to derby for the first real time in about three months last night. It was horrible. Like I had never been on skates before. I was shaky and nervous and tired. I cannot let myself get so overwhelmed with life again that I ignore skating. It is what keeps me sane, and therefore, the first thing that should not be eliminated from my week.

In other news, I've decided that I am going to like life. It doesn't matter that I'm not where I want to be education or career-wise. It's where I am and I'm going to make it the life I want.
Post a Comment