Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

Sitting here watching the Superbowl. We're all sick with some form of cold, so it's kind of dialed down.  Not complaining though.  Go Packers!

Got to hang out with E today. We played some Wii (she beat me), messed around with the computer, cooked lunch and even watched a little Charlie and Lola. Lunch, I have to say, was awesome. We made pasta and some baked carrots and then finished it off with bananas for dessert.


So, in other news, I made it a whole week without updating my Facebook status. I know, I know, it doesn't sound like a lot, but it was harder than I thought it would be. I'm going to try to keep at it. It's actually brought about some positive changes. Instead of updating my status every hour or so, I've started writing out my thoughts (the blog is back, for one) and actually thinking things through, I've made conscious decisions to improve my quality of life.  It really is refreshing.
Post a Comment