Monday, February 21, 2011

Food Poisoning

Oh gosh. It was horrendous. I am still wary about eating. I spent my entire weekend prostrate before the porcelain goddess and I am wiser and humbler because of it.  I am just now starting to feel kind of back to normal. Granted, my head still aches and my ribs still feel like someone sat on (and broke) them.  I am currently eating my first 'real' (if soup out of a can can be called 'real'?) meal in about four days.

In other news, attempting to make it through Monday, i.e., attempting to get as much done as possible without a) working over lunch (so far so good as I'm blogging instead!), b) working off the clock and staying late, or c) going home a nervous wreck. We'll see what happens. It's not that work is bad (quite the contrary), but it's just busy. Busy, busy, B-U-S-Y! And really, I just thank my lucky stars that I have a job in this economy. A good job with benefits, what a rarity!

I am hoping to finally get to go back to derby this week. I've either been busy or sick the past (how many??) few weeks. It's really been a doozy of a few months and I need to get back to the stress relief, exercise and camaraderie derby gives me.

Happy Monday! Stay happy and free of nasty food!
Post a Comment