Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello, Goodbye

Hello 2011 and good luck! 2010 was awesome so you've got a lot to live up to!


So, 2010 in recap.

A year of firsts: first apartment, first year out of school, first experiences galore.

Wow, that was short... Maybe I should elaborate.


First apartment: I moved in the end of April and I'm here still. Its tiny (read as "cozy"), usually messy (lack of proper storage/furniture will do that to you), but it's mine all mine.

First year out of school: Bleh. Half the time I'd really rather be back at school.

First year at a new job: Yep, as of the end of February, I'll have been in my job one year. Kinda crazy how the time flies.

Roller derby: (Did you guys think I would actually write a post and not mention this???) Roller derby changed my life. It provided me with friends, fun, an outlet for just about every stress imaginable.

Learning: 2010 started off as the shittiest year imaginable and thanks to some awesome friends and family supporting me when I needed it most, it turned into the best year I've ever had.

Resolutions: I don't really believe in the idea of New Year's resolutions as people usually make unrealistic goals that they drop a few weeks in.

Well, peace out and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment