Sunday, January 16, 2011

Best Birthday Ever

So, last night was awesome. I'm just wishing I'd had a camera to record all of the goodness. First, we got together at Bier Markt, had some appetizers and some drinks. I was really surprised at how many people showed up. I really have to say thank you to everyone, they made it a birthday worth celebrating!  After that, we headed over to The Garage Bar for some warmth by the outdoor firepit (much more fun when you have a June birthday) and some skeeball.  Ended the night at Great Lakes Brewing Company, with some food and coffee.

It was really a great night full of friends, laughter, and contagious smiles. It was by far the best birthday I have ever had and I've never felt so loved. The night started out with a large group of us, and by the end we were just four sitting around a table, enjoying some good food and conversation.

If you're reading this, thank you so much for coming out and making the night so special. It was fantastic.
Post a Comment