Friday, November 5, 2010

The W & S Words

So I'm studiously avoiding both... Totally not a fan. Trying to stay warm by sitting in Starbucks, enjoying the free wifi and listening to some White Stripes. Thinking about what I'm going to do for the weekend. Was going to try the farmers' market tomorrow, but it's sooo cold... I don't know if I'll be able to handle it.

I wish I had something profound to say, but I really don't. For once I finally am NOT obsessing over every little thing and while I blog a lot less (sorry if you all were actually disappointed), I feel like it's a much better place to be.

Well, I hope you all are having a great week/weekend. What are you looking forward to in November? Here's what I've got:

1) Black and Blue 5

2) Turning on my heat (that is, if my landlord fixes it before the ground is covered with a blanket of white obscenities)

3) Cookie baking (OK, I'm actually not looking forward to the baking. I'm looking forward to the eating).

Um... I think that's it. November's pretty boring and I'm not looking forward to most of it. Black and Blue really takes the cake for November. It will be awesome!
Post a Comment