Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rather Blustery Day

I l-o-v-e this weather! Seriously, I could go forever without having to deal with summer, I'd love to never have to shovel snow again, but give me this cool, crisp, blustery loveliness any day. Me encanta. Fall's not officially here yet, but it's sure starting to feel like it. It's "cooled down" to about 75F and it's wonderful.

Should probably think of something fun to do today... (I am currently ignoring the dead cockroach in my bathroom that I do not have the courage to even sweep up) But what to do? Movie? Nothing is really catching my fancy. Was going to go to the Garlic Festival, but just too expensive. Was going to go to the art museum and made up my mind too late. So... nothing much left to do - except go home and sweep up the dead cockroach. I need to buy a vacuum. I'd feel much more comfortably vacuuming it up. Ick.

Random post, guys.... Sorry about that.
Post a Comment