Monday, July 12, 2010

Getting this off my chest....

Cleveland... get over LeBron James. Really. I know you're heart-broken, I know you invested time and money into this kid since he was 18 years old. I know you basically revamped your franchise around this basketball 'king'. But really... All of this tragedy over a basketball player moving to Miami? Who gives a flying fig?  If he's gonna pull 'diva', we don't want him on the team anyway. It's about being a team and this is something LeBron apparently hasn't been able to handle. Give him a good send-off to Miami - maybe they can teach him how to work with others.

And Cavalier 'fans': If you are no longer a fan because LeBron has left or you are buying Miami Heat tickets, you were never a true Cavs fan in the first place. You're a LeBron fan, so stop boohooing over your brand-spankin' new Miami jersey.

Ok. I think I'm done. I'm so sick and tired of LeBron talk (and I realize I'm only adding to this). Even NPR is going on and on. This is a 25-year-old basketball player with entirely too much hot air. If only there was this kind of a ruckus when artists, writers, and scientists left their hometowns to take better paying gigs...
Post a Comment