Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's That Time of Year

Allergy Season!

Somehow, I always seem to forget that I even have allergies until I get to this time of year and wake up suddenly absolutely miserable... Seriously, folks. I'm currently running on Tylenol Allergy Multi-Symptom (rapid release, thank you very much), cough drops, and an over-sized box of tissues (which is rapidly disappearing).  One thing allergy season is good for: being able to crawl into bed at 9pm as soon as I get home from work and ignore the world until I leave at 7:30am the next morning.

Almost have everything settled in apartment land. Just looking for a few last things to be able to put it all in order. I really need to get the pictures straightened out. I'm horrible at hanging groups of pictures. I've been moving pieces of paper taped to the wall around for the past three weeks with no solutions as of yet. I may just have to hang them all up haphazardly and hope it looks artfully messy...
Post a Comment