1) Friends - Friends who stand by me, friends who tell me the truth even when I get mad. The few I can call my friends have proven themselves time and time again and I am incredibly thankful for them.
2) Chocolate - Yes, this is a little high on the list, but I have the biggest chocolate craving right now and I am certain that chocolate would make me happy.
3) A working car - In contrast to the rarely-functioning car that I own.
4) Music - This is a given.
5) Reading - Ditto.
6) Blogging - Maybe it gives me an over-inflated sense of self-importance, but I still like it. I like writing with the idea that someone may actually be listening.
7) Cooking - Speaking of which, just made the best risotto the other night. So yummy.
8) Exploring New Places - There is something about exploring a city, a museum, or even just a new-to-me store that is so cool.
9) Cleveland - Loving the places to go, people to see, and the most interviews yet of any other place I have been.
10) Learning - Sometimes I think I really am happiest when I'm studying.
I tag Sarah, Allison, Natalie, Jacob, and Gina (if you still blog). Don't feel obligated to do this, but I'm just passing it on in the spirit of the game. :)