Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Wednesday in Autumn

Well, sitting here doing a little writing after cleaning up the kitchen. Cooked a lovely sour cream apple pie for Grandma to take to her potluck. Mmm... I love sour cream apple pie. Granted, it probably wasn't such a wise decision to make concerning the fact that I'm trying to cut down on the sweets.... Yeah, not the wisest choice...

Watched Biggest Loser for the first time last night and found it on Hulu today. :) I think I may be the newest fan for Biggest Loser. So cool. If slightly incredible.

I raked the whole backyard yesterday, picking up leaves and acorns by the shovelful (really!). It is my least favorite job right now. I think I really like Autumn when no yardwork is involved... It took me three solid hours of hard work to get that all pulled in and bagged (almost 12 BAGS of leaves and acorns!!!). I think that may be my least favorite job ever... Perhaps even surpassing shoveling snow...
Post a Comment