Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Three

People I Would Like To Meet:
1) C. S. Lewis
2) Margaret Mead
3) Noam Chomsky

Books I Would Like To Read:
1) Das Kapital (Karl Marx) - read it in 10th grade, but need a re-read
2) Bush in Babylon (Tariq Ali)
3) One Hundred Nights of Solitude (Garcia Marquez)

Places I Have Lived:
1) Orange Park, Florida
2) Villa Ballester, Bs As, ARG (three months counts, right?)
3) Dimondale, Michigan

People Who Have Greatly Impacted My Life:
1) Many more than three.

Books That Have Shaped My Life:
1) Let the Nations Be Glad (John Piper)
2) Mr. Jones, Meet Your Master (Peter Marshall)
3) "The Spirit Catches You And You Fall Down" (Lynne Fadiman)

Favorite Foods:
1) Pomegranates
2) Salmon
3) Ice Cream

Things I Would Like To Do Before I Die:
1) Have a piece of writing (be it research or fiction) published.
2) Volunteer overseas for at least a year, if not a very long while.
3) Travel, Travel, Travel.
Post a Comment