Sunday, February 8, 2009

Unmitigated and Comprehensive Disaster of a Week

I feel like all my posts have been following the same vein for nigh on forever now. When was the last time I had a really good week? With tax season upon us (at least for the non-procrastinators), I have been thinking in terms of finance. And this is what I have come up with: I am in the red. Emotionally, spiritually, physically I am drained dry. For once in my life I have bitten off more than I can chew and have no plan of attack other than muddle through and hope I don't choke. These past three weeks have been incredibly trying and have presented blow after blow and I'm just to the point where I really don't want to try any more.

I really don't know how it is even possible to label things coincidental when life just hits you like that. Three major car repairs in three weeks, school trouble, working too much, getting sick and having an emotional break down all at once? The timing is just too perfect (in a sort of horrifying irony) to be considered coincidental.
Post a Comment