Friday, February 20, 2009

Ready for a break

Here I sit. It's 9:40pm and my eyelids are drooping. I calculated today and realized that since Sunday morning I have had only 17 hours of sleep. I'm really not amused at this point. So, it is a good thing that Spring Break starts officially on Monday. I have one last paper to turn in tomorrow and then I'm done! YAY! Well... done for the next week anyway. And not even truly done for that bit as I vowed to get ahead on my work on this break. I've got three books I need to read, a paper to write, an annotated bibliography to finalize and some well-deserved sleep to catch up on. And if I have time, I was hoping to actually do something fun like visit with friends or watch a good movie or two. We'll see what ends up happening.

That said, I think I'm going to clean up my mess in the kitchen (made brownies for the bosses at B&BW) and then head for some R&R. Well, for the next two hours anyway...
Post a Comment