Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Theory of Relativity

I think I finally understand about the whole time being relative thing. I have never had three days pass so slowly. First, they said they shipped the computer on the tenth. I waited and watched. Finally just gave up and got on the FedEx website to track it. This slowed things down even more. Shipped from Nashville and it's taking five days to get here? It'd be faster if I went myself! It arrived in Toledo yesterday afternoon. I could've driven down and picked it up. Only two hours away! And yet, here I am on the 14th of January, sitting, waiting for this package to arrive. It should arrive today according to FedEx.com. I realize that four days to ship is not actually that long a time, it just seems so ridiculously slow when you are watching it pass minute-by-minute, stage-by-stage.
Post a Comment