Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Okay. Despite the fact that school has started again, I have no money, and hours at work are slim to none, I am ridiculously excited.

Just got word that my new computer has been shipped! No more waiting 20 minutes to open programs. No more dealing with a computer that throws more hissy fits than a spoiled toddler. No more restarting the computer two to three times a day because it's decided to freeze up. I might actually be able to sit down and write a paper without interruption from the computer deciding it needs a catnap!

Another plus today: I am regaining my voice. Now I don't sound so much like the voice of death as I do like a frog. Progress nonetheless.
_____

On a completely different note, how is it that 24 sounds so much older than 23? It's just a mere 12 months difference and yet it seems an unfathomable gap.
Post a Comment