Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Monday

Not much going on this Inaugural Eve. Did a bit of reading for school, saw my mother and brother off back to Indy this morning (albeit in a somewhat drowsy state). Cooked dinner tonight. Will post pictures once I find my cord for my camera. Sweet & Spicy Pork Roast with potatoes and onions and red beans & rice was on the menu. Yum. Dessert was a twist on strawberry shortcake: Waffles, topped with strawberry jam, vanilla ice cream, strawberries and a drizzle of chocolate.

I am still waiting for my textbooks to arrive. I ordered them over a week and a half ago and still no textbooks. I'm pretty sure expedited delivery should have gotten them here by now, but what am I supposed to do? Can't very well go out and buy second copies when the first could be on their way tomorrow. And I'd really rather not pay the bookstore prices anyway. $90 for a paperback, my foot!
Post a Comment