Friday, January 23, 2009

The end --of the week, that is.

Whew. What a lovely week. Actually, it was more tiring than anything, but that's no one's fault but my own. This is the curse of the compulsive reader. Three times this week I sat down with a book and looked up to find that time had flown by and I was reading into the wee hours of the morning. Three in the morning isn't exactly the ideal time to go to bed when you have to be up at seven... Yes.

This was the first full week of classes with the computer --well, except for Social & Cultural Change thanks to MLK Day. Enjoying it quite a lot. So much easier to take notes when you can type 60wpm, compared to taking them by hand and not being able to read your own handwriting at the end of the day.

Started the new job this week. I think it went well, but I suppose my new bosses could give you a better idea. I am working part time on campus as a clerk/receptionist for ITS (Tech Dept.) as well as lab staff.

Really just want a good cup of tea right now. I think I will have to break out the teapot and Twining's. Mm...


Here he is! Innit pretty? I've decided to call him Joe.
Post a Comment