Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Picture Post

A few (okay, more than a few because I find my camera addicting) snapshots from the past week or so highlighting life without school during the holidays. Well, mostly highlighting snow, cookies (and other food) and Christmas decorations. I don't have much of a life, so inanimate objects will have to suffice.


Our birdfeeder --after the sudden downpour of ten inches of snow in our backyard.

Yum! Who doesn't love pomegranates?


Making a savory pie crust


Picture's really of no importance (as if any of them are), but I happen to like this one.


Finished Product! Yes, it looks a little lumpy, but I don't really care. I was just happy that it tasted really good! In my defense, it was not your typical pie crust, but a very fluffy almost biscuit-y crust.

B&W of the Christmas Tree!

Swirled Mint Cookies (Actually more like Marbled-Mint Cookies because they wouldn't hold their pattern!)

Pinwheel Prep

The end result. A bit labor intensive, but definitely worth it this time.

Post a Comment