Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bam! (In honor of Emeril)

Yay, yay, yay! If you are brave enough, now is the time to insert mental picture of Lindsey doing the happy dance which involves the waving of arms and dancing in circles while squealing. Just got the grades and oh-so-happy am I! Definitely a personal best. I deserve an award. Sigh. At least for tonight I am content.

On a completely different note, I made homemade chicken pot pie tonight (crust and all) and it actually turned out alright. Also, baked about 30 chocolate pinwheel cookies. Granted, there were supposed to be 36 in the batch, but Grandma and I had to taste test through the process to make sure the cookies would be edible. Will post pictures of my cookie escapades tomorrow (err, I suppose I should say later today?) --possibly after I make a batch of swirled peppermint cookies.
Post a Comment