Thursday, November 6, 2008

What a week.

It has been a doozy of a week. Granted, it is not over yet, but when school's done for the week I pretty much consider the week over. Had two exams and a presentation in three days, plus trying to fit in voting on Tuesday. I'm whipped and ready for a break. Which will come... I don't know when. New Year's? Sounds like a plan. Kinda a scary prospect when that is the first foreseeable day off. Tell you what sounds good is a movie night or a book night, with a cup of tea and a warm blanket.

Side note: Saw gas @ $1.99 today! How long has it been since it was that low?

Enjoying good music lately. Been listening to a conglomeration of Sandra McCracken, Derek Webb, Rufus Wainwright, Kaki King, Jem, Adele and Duffy. I think that's most of them. Anyway. Loving all of it. And, btw, if you've never heard of Kaki King, look her up people! Absolutely amazing guitarist. Blows my mind.
Post a Comment