Monday, November 3, 2008

Update

So... Gas is $2.02. Seriously. I even tried to take a pic with my phone. It didn't work.

Haven't been on as of late because of school and work. This week I have two exams and a presentation due. Next week, I have two papers due. I'm not liking these next two weeks. Granted, exam numero uno will be done tomorrow, presentation is almost complete and that will be done with the second exam on Thursday. BUT I've got my crazy weekend in between which involves working (anyone who's worked retail knows that the retail employee really has no such thing as a weekend), family visiting from two different states (which means the house has to be crazy clean), paper-writing and a wedding. Ack!

Other than that, nothing's really going on. Oh, and I need to get up early tomorrow to get to the polls before school. Get out and vote people! I don't care how you do it, but if you want the right to moan and complain about the government, you need to vote!
Post a Comment