Monday, November 10, 2008

Untitled (again) because I'm not creative enough to come up with a fun title today.

Thanks to all that commented. I never really get the chance to say thanks to each of you seperately, so there it is.

So, I'm definitely enjoying the drop in gas prices. Filled up my car on Saturday for under $23.00. Seriously.

For people who have asked about my voting experience: It was ridiculously quick and simple. We had a large number of absentee ballots, so that made a difference. I didn't even have to wait in line. I walked into my little city hall, filled out a card, handed over my Driver's License, grabbed a ballot, filled it out, turned it in and walked out the door. Whole experience took probably under five minutes.

Sarah, I'm going to give imeem.com a try. We'll see.

So ready for a break. Working retail is not conducive to retaining your sanity. I'm banking on my New Year's minibreak to get me through the next year or so.

A random poll here: If a sign says "10/$10" are the prices:
a) $1/each
b) $10 for 10 items

I am so sick of stupid customers getting mad at me because they can't read. If the items were a dollar each, they'd be marked with a sign that says "$1.00". The mere fact that we mention a specific quantity implies that it is relevant information. Grrr.
Post a Comment