Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday, Monday

Beginning of yet another week. Trying to do some research here at the library and coming up empty. I was actually pretty excited about literature reviews this semester and thought I came up with some pretty good ideas. Apparently, I need to rethink them, widen them and/or go back to the drawing board.

Still fighting that nasty cold which has progessed splendidly (note the heavy sarcasm) and is now wreaking havoc on my ears. Scary prospect as last time this happened, I lost my hearing in my left ear for three weeks. That definitely made life interesting. ;o) On that note, I have found my new best friend: C.O. Bigelow Cold & Flu Soak. Amazing stuff. Really. Granted, it is much more amazing than it normally would be when you get it 90% off.

Still waiting on grades from Paper #1 and Exam #2 this semester. Ick. It really throws everyone for a loop when the department changes their requirements. Here we are, last year of school and they switch formats. Bah.

On a different note: Yesterday, for the first time I can remember, I heard a leader at a church give a political plug. Seriously. Isn't that against the law...? I mean, they would get their not-for-profit status taken away, yes? Anyway, I thought it was very strange. Quite stunned actually. Sat there for a full five minutes wondering if I actually heard what I thought I just heard.

Completely Random: Gas was $2.62 today!
Post a Comment