Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just one of those days

It has definitely been one of those days. Can't think straight. Can't get anything right. Even my English has gone haywire. How's that for crazy?

Nothing much happening here. Just very cold. It was in the 20s last night. It's going to be so cold on the walk out to the car tonight. I think I need to buy a parka. My jacket just is not cutting it. We shall see.

Had a good day yesterday. Off of school and work, so I drove out and surprised H for her birthday. We went to Bravo's (Yay for good pasta and incredible bruschetta!), got some ice cream and then hung around talking for a while. You never appreciate people fully until they're gone or you haven't seen them for a while. And then I had my lovely drive home. I kept stalling as I was walking out the door. Was going to leave at ten. That didn't work. Got up to go at 11pm and stood talking for another half hour. Then went in search of caffeine which took another twenty minutes. I ended up leaving around 12:50am. So worth it though. I got home around 1am tired, but happy.
Post a Comment