Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hmph.

As you can see from my title, I'm feeling particularly eloquent and articulate today. Just got out of my appointment with my advisor and am sorely tempted to throw a mini hissy fit. I won't, though. I'm sitting here calmly typing away (when I should be reading about Late Colonial Artifacts), trying to process what is going through my head. It's really not that big of a surprise, and it's actually not as bad as it could be, but it is a let down. I'm not graduating in May. Well, I'm walking in May, but have to take two more classes in Spring. Phooey. So close. Apparently, I have fulfilled (or will have fulfilled by May '09) every general education requirement, every department requirement and even my residency (which is usually particularly annoying to transfer students). But I somehow missed the 300-level rule. I am short by two measly classes at the 300-level or higher. I completely understand the requirements and I am not complaining about the rules/requirements by any means. I am whinging over my own incompetency.
Post a Comment