Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ack!

Just a wee bit overwhelmed right now. I have been toying with the idea of grad school for the past couple years and have just started to think about it pretty seriously in the past eight months or so. I really should've talked to an advisor the instant the whim popped into my head. It's not that I feel like I won't be able to do it, but there's just so much to do and so much to think about right now! Granted, there's no way I could get in for Fall, but I have to think about the GRE (a whole can of worms in and of itself), my GPA, recommendation letters, which schools I'm considering, exactly which program I want to go for, whether I want to move cross country (One of her recommendations was University of Denver), etc., etc. Oy vey. Heck, I'm still deciding whether I'm cultural or physical anthropology!

Took the first test for Latin America today. Was quite interesting. One of those where you get through and really have no idea how you did. I answered every question, defined every term and wrote both of the essays, but I can never gauge my performace. Luckily, talking to my classmates confirmed that they were equally unsure as to how they did.

Have to start working on the cemetery project this week. That one will definitely be interesting. First whiskey bottles, now gravestones, next ceramics. So fun!
Post a Comment