Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Icky Mondays

Ugh. Today has not been a spectacular day so far. Pounding headache woke me this morning. I would've taken the lovely prescription painkillers, but you can't take them on an empty stomach. And of course I can't keep any food down either. Ick. I have progressed to Gatorade and crackers. This is supposed to be good?

Anyway, second week of classes starts today. Not too much to do yet, but hopefully things'll get more interesting these next couple weeks.

No word on a job yet. Phooey. Well, all I can do is keep putting in applications, waiting and praying. It's times like these when I wonder if this was really the better option. I just have to keep reminding myself that if I hadn't quit the nice, reliable well-paying job I would have no health insurance. And that's enough to scare anyone into submission.

Got to get to class.
Post a Comment