Saturday, August 16, 2008

Highlights

So far this weekend I have:

Eaten an ice cream cone so large it should've had it's own mayor (translate: ice cream at Honey Hut)

Gone to a hospital large enough to have it's own zip code (Thank you, Cleveland Clinic).

Been up close and personal and bumped into more people than I ever wanted to encounter (Courtesy of the Feast of the Assumption in Little Italy).

Met relatives I didn't know were relatives (but apparently knew me and could recognize me despite our ten year gap in meeting each other).

Explained to more people just what anthropology is (Easy answer? I people watch.)

Tried to sing in Latin and fared fairly well until I realized I was mispronouncing every single "v" and "v" because of my education in classical versus church latin...

Not gotten a ticket in Ohio thanks to the lovely invention of cruise control.

Had blood drawn out of the top of my hand. Apparently my arms are even more finicky than usual.
Post a Comment