Sunday, December 2, 2007

To anyone...

Not really writing to anyone in particular, just have to get some things down on paper. Er... or... not.

The past few weeks have been, hem, interesting, to say the least. I know they're there to help us and all, but does anyone else not like doctors? I swear I get a panic attack when I'm within a 50-foot radius of them. Current events are not helping that either. I was really hoping this could be solved easily and quickly, but it's not to be. Things always have to be more complicated, eh? "It never rains, but it pours" as the saying goes.

So, I've taken to listening to Alison Krauss again. Such incredible music. It's perfect, too, because there's just the right amount of melancholy, but not enough to send someone spiraling into depression! And, by the way, that was said with a grin and a wink.
Post a Comment